You will be required to produce accurate forecasting, planning, scheduling and management information reporting in order to predict and plan to meet the fluctuating customer demand across all business channels. This is an essential function to both the delivery of customer KPI's and the controlling of operational expenditure.
You will provide administrative support along with analysis and recommendations, in order to drive the delivery of the resourcing and performance of the contact centre, in line with operational targets and objectives.
You will maintain and optimise telephony and workforce management system configuration for existing and new accounts within the contact centre.
- Devise & maintain contact forecasts (call, email, chat and social) for the contact centre to 95% accuracy.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of forecast plans against actual performance, communicating results and bringing to the attention of management any recommendations for improvement.
- Deliver flexible schedules to the contact centre for 8 weeks in advance and provide an optimum resource fit against forecast demand.
- Formulation and development of options for the optimisation of contact centre shift patterns on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate with operational managers to deliver a seamless planning service.
- Ensure all pre-determined service levels, abandon rate, answer speeds across all channels and other contact centre KPI's are met through effective and proactive analysis of real-time and historic data and the communication of such to operational managers.
- Develop and test new processes to further streamline existing procedures.
- Progress, implement and contribute to developments/projects and any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Operations.
- Plan all off phone activities, whilst ensuring delivery of service targets.
- Identify shrinkage requirements and continually seek ways to improve resource wastage through challenge & innovation.
- Identification of holiday allowance for ease of management within the operation.
- To control & administer all telephony, call routing, and planning systems that are utilised both now and in the future. Ensuring that the accuracy of data and service availability meet all internal and external service level agreements.
- Accountable for delivery and ongoing development of KPI management reporting suite
- Ensure that there is clear recruitment and training in place based on staffing needs and budget
- Liaise with the marketing and operational departments to develop and maintain short and long-term (12-18 month) forecasts for all areas and channels within a +/- 5% accuracy
- The establishment of effective working relationships within the operational team, other business areas from contact centre staff up to director level.
- Review effective use of current and future technology in providing optimal resource planning within the operation
- This list of duties is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be amended by Senior Management from time to time, nor is it in any order of importance.
Key Success Factors
You will be measured against agreed KPI's and objectives and provide evidence of the successes and commentary on recommendations for correction of failures.
- Resource Planning background with solid experience in leading multi-channel forecasting and scheduling
- Strong analytical & reasoning skills.
- Good problem solving & decision making skills
- Strong communication, presentation, persuading and influencing skills
- Strong influencing and objection-handling skills.
- Excellent PC skills: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Highly numerate.
- Good time management & high levels of reliability.
- Self motivation & displays a "Can do" attitude.
- Results Orientated.
- Able to work under pressure & to deadlines, prioritising workloads.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to work alone and use own initiative.
- Expertise in working with a workforce management tool
- Manipulate large volumes of data quickly & accurately.
- Previous experience of undertaking project work.
- Report / Presentation experience.
- Good standard of general education.
- Displays a strong commitment to continued learning and development of self.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
- Experience of Injixo WFM
- Experience of Access, SQL, Crystal, business objects or other reporting applications
- Planning and Resource Analyst