Planning and Performance Analyst - (Power Technologies and the Renewable Energy Industry)
Our London based Blue Chip client seeks an experienced Planning and Performance Analyst with the following must have skills and experience
Min of 3 years of commercial experience in a similar Planning and Performance Analyst role within power technologies and the renewable energy industry
- Knowledge of planning and performance processes
- Knowledge of project economics and the impact on project returns
- Financially literate and able to understand and incorporate financial data concepts into forecasting, budgeting and planning
- Sophisticated excel skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and develop KPIs
- Proactive and flexible with strong problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly demonstrate and summarise analysis outcome
- 2-3 years relevant experience working ideally in power industry or portfolio management for fund
- Experience in planning and performance
- Experience of modelling process is desirable.
Completed BSc in Economics, Business or similar.
Candidate must be flexible to travel in London and to the EMEA
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
- Budget Management
- Business Planning
- Monitoring Performance