Planning and Dispatch Advisor
Adecco have an exciting opportunity join a well established Energy and Services Company in Stockport as a Planning and Dispatch advisor on a temporary basis for 6 months.
Salary: £ £21,432
Duration: 6 months initially
Working shift: 37 hours per week over 7 days
As a Planning and Dispatch Advisor, you will be working with local area teams, both field and office based, and will ensure the planning and optimisation applications are utilised consistently and efficiently
- Helping to identify opportunities for planning, optimisation, forecasting and dispatching processes, whilst maintaining and operating the systems to enable effective delivery of great customer service
- Provide support and coverage across all planning and dispatch team activities when required to do so
- Work closely with Engineers and Field Managers to drive efficient working with use of specialised planning and dispatch systems
- Proactively identify any operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate Identifying appropriate resolution for complex issues and communications directly with your colleagues and customers where required
- You'll ensure that an effective handover of future day planning has occurred and any areas of concern that may impact performance are highlighted
- Ability to follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and process a high volume of customer enquiries to deliver customer value at the first point of contact
- Work with site and field management to ensure that planning and forecasting activities are consistent, of high quality and provide the business with optimal planning and forecasting information
- Ensure correct manpower and workload is balanced to achieve full optimisation across specific field
- Flexibility to support dispatch processes where required
It would be great to see candidates with:
- Previous experience in scheduling engineers is desirable
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"