WHO ARE THEY..
One of the UK's largest motor insurers with a fantastic name in the industry. They have been specialists in this market for many years with a strong pipeline of happy customers and a thriving, ambitious positive team of people.
- Work closely with internal customers at all levels to achieve an effective total headcount model including business continuity and seating capacity planning
- Develop accurate business demand forecasting and resource modelling for multiple work streams, ranging from long-term strategic budget planning down to Erlang based interval telephony and real time analysis
- Provide suitable insight & recommendations from existing MI and identify opportunities to innovate
- Produce regular presentations ensuring outputs are accurate at all times and production flow is efficient
- Ensure requests are managed, documented and prioritised appropriately
WHAT CAN THEY OFFER YOU..
- Fantastic work culture
- On going training and support in career development
- Make great friends working here
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Creative thinker
- Confident Communicator
- Experience of working within a large volume operational environment
- Proven understanding of resource planning methodologies and service level dynamics
- Previous experience of insurance / motor insurance environments
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel including VBA
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'