Our client who work in partnership to deliver a world class recruiting service to the British Army are currently recruiting for a Planning Analyst.
Key to their success will be the ability to produce and demonstrate efficient planning of candidate events and operational activities to support the progress of applicants through the recruitment pipeline.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of Business and Operational Performance Forecasting & Reporting experts, and will be responsible for providing business KPI and operational performance reporting as well as operational demand and capacity plans.
In addition this role will be responsible for close liaison with customers and stakeholders to educate them in the interpretation of the MI and BI that they will receive; the post holder will therefore be required to develop a detailed understanding of all data sources and have a proven track record of successful stakeholder management.
This role would suit a candidate with experience in forecasting in a large scale operation, with an understanding of contact centre and back office businesses and planning models.
- Development and maintenance of planning assumptions and processes underpinning including candidate application and recruitment forecasts, contact centre demand and capacity planning and operational capacity planning and tracking.
- Ensure all plans and processes support both long and short term requirements and are updated and maintained in a robust, reliable manner
- Enhance and improve planning suitability and accuracy by reviewing volume drivers, business assumptions and benefits realisation and delivery
- Conduct performance analysis to report and track planning accuracy and effectiveness and understanding of candidate performance and progression through the recruitment pipeline
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual capacity and demand plans for contact centre and operational resource requirements
- Produce and provide meaningful analysis and insight that tracks actual performance against plans and assumptions, highlighting and recommending variances and remedial actions to improve
- Provide guidance and counsel to customers and stakeholders in the meaning and interpretation of MI pertaining to forecast and operational performance
- Be a part of a team of analysts providing an efficient and highly effective MI, Forecasting & Planning service
- Drive continuous improvement focused on service performance
For more information, please dont hesitate to get in touch...
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'