£40,000- £45,000 + company benefits
My client is seeking a Capacity Planning Analyst to join their new and growing team in Manchester on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for devising, implementing and maintaining the medium to long term capacity plans for the organisation. You will also assess, review and develop detailed capacity requirements alongside providing strategic and tactical solutions to capacity issues, whilst working closely with the Operational Planning function to provide comprehensive end to end resource planning processes to achieve customer service and operational efficiency objectives.
- Build capacity planning models to calculate staffing requirements based upon planning parameters derived by the Demand Forecasting analyst and the Supply Forecasting Analyst.
- Using the models, feed in forecast workloads and planning parameters to generate budget FTE requirements working closely with the operational management teams and finance to ensure stretching but achievable budget provisions are made.
- Develop robust 'bottom up' requirements including a detailed understanding of all workload types and demand drivers.
- Maintain, through automation, the capacity planning model using the latest staffing data such as attrition rates, recruitment plans, training plans and experience levels to ensure the model reflects accurately at all times.
- Develop, review and agree with operational management teams the planning assumptions used to calculate staffing requirements.
- Facilitate monthly reviews of forecasts and staffing requirements with operational managers making amendments where necessary and ensuring any risks of budget overspend is minimised.
- Ensure the effective and timely delivery of monthly/weekly Capacity Plans to stakeholders according to the established timetable
- Establish and hone best practice planning processes, technologies and tools to optimise service levels, business efficiency and customer experience
- Provide internal subject matter expertise in all matters resource planning related
- Refine, review and enhance existing planning methodologies
- Challenge and educate the broader business on the integral and intrinsic importance planning plays in delivering operational efficiency and effectiveness
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in a similar role - strong planning/modelling resource requirements exposure
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Expert resource modelling skills with advanced Excel skills (macro writing preferred)
- Highly Analytical with the ability to simplify complex problems
If you're interested in this role and you're looking to secure a new position within a large, growing, reputable company then please apply now for immediate consideration.
- planning analyst
- resource planner
- workforce planner
- capacity planner
- resourcing models
"Office Assistant jobs in London"