Job title: Planning/Merchandising Administrator
Contract type: Temporary to Permanent
Astra Recruitment are working with one of our clients to recruit a Planning/Merchandising administrator.
For this role you will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written along with strong IT skills ideally Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
Job duties will include:
- To work in conjunction with internal teams on various projects.
- Work closely with team members on projects, event planning, etc. and any ad hoc requests.
- Working with suppliers to provide forecasted yearly demand to ensure supplier availability.
- Monitoring stock levels are managed ranges.
- Attend Supplier meetings (internal or external) when required.
o Present Supplier performance; identify opportunities, ranges (additions, deletions, etc.)
- Ad-hoc business analysis.
- Managing the flow of stock to the clearance stores, monitoring stock levels, sell thru rates and margin.
- Business reports - including sales and availability reports, stock no sales and lost opportunities.
- Developing new report and strategies to work smarter and more efficient.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Commercial awareness
- The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- Attention to detail
Please click apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Disclaimer: Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks by one of our consultants to be pre-screened before being submitted to the client.
Astra Recruitment Solutions Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'