Join our team as a Planning Administrator with a globally recognised food production and distribution company in Wisbech! PMP Recruitment is currently looking for an organised and IT literate Planning Administrator with a logical approach and strong problem solving skills to join one of the UK's largest recruitment specialists.
What your duties will be as a Planning administrator
- Create achievable transport plans based on despatch time targets and production timelines
- Provide general administrative support to the Planning Department, ensuring that all planning systems and databases are accurate and up-to-date
- The Planning Administrator will maintain a constant communication flow with the production team
- Process customer orders and update the daily production schedule
Key Skills for a Planning Administrator
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication as you will support our production team and planning department
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- IT literate, must be good with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Logical approach and problem solving abilities
- Experience as a Planning Administrator or proven experience of planning and stock control in a food manufacturing environment is preferable but not essential
£8.35 per hour
Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:00
Wisbech PE13 2RN
If you are an ambitious and hardworking individual with a keen eye for detail then apply now and join our friendly team in Wisbech!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Planning Administrator
- "Planning Administrator" Admin Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"