Up to £19,500 per annum
Do you have experience working in a busy planning/procurement office?
Do you have excellent attention to detail and time management skills?
Are you able to confidently use Excel?
If so, this could be an ideal job for you!
Our client is seeking a Planning administrator to join their company in Rushden on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
Key responsibilities for the Planning administrator will include:
- Chase outstanding deliveries
- Electronic filing
- Produce Monthly and Quarterly reports from SAP
- Produce daily pick sheets and associated paperwork
- Supporting the team with general queries/ad hoc tasks
- Usage of Microsoft Excel to Intermediate level
In order to be successful in the role of a Planning administrator you must:
- Previous experience in working in either a busy planning/procurement office
- Experience with SAP (desirable)
- Be quick to adapt to situations, as the environment will constantly be busy
- Excellent computer skills and administrative/data entry experience
- Polite phone manner and ability to manage difficult customers/situations
If you feel you fit the above criteria we are look for in a Planning administrator, we would like to hear from you urgently.
Get a £25 voucher if you successfully recommend someone for this role - see T&C's here.
Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
- Procurement administrator
- Planning administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job