Planning Administrator - with an immediate start - based near Tower Hill - 3 months in duration
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a planning administrative technician. Working for a highly reputable London public sector organisation, working within their planning applications team, based in Tower Bridge. These roles are to start as soon as possible and are for 3 months initially.
Your new role
You will be responsible for delivering efficient planning support services through administrative processing, referral validation, agenda production, co-ordination and general support to the director of planning and their management team. Additionally, you will be ensuring that correct payments are tracked, as well as liaising with management to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- To work as part of a team responsible for providing a fully comprehensive technical support service
- To provide a service for Planning enquiries from Agents and the public to ensure external correspondence email in-box is answered in a timely manner with clear constructive responses or emails are passed on to relevant officer.
- To provide a service to monitor and maintain both internal and external consultation in-boxes ensuring all consultations are recorded on PAWS.
- To calculate pre-application, take payments and collect all income to assist the Planning Service in achieving their income targets.
- Organise meetings and act as a minute taker on occasion
- To raise service requests for IT changes and improvements as directed by the Planning Support Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of using IT systems including MS Outlook, word-processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Stakeholder management
- Able to communicate ideas effectively
- Be able to prioritise work
- Good attention to detail
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one the most influential employers in London in an exciting, fast paced environment, in addition to a competitive rate of pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.