We are currently seeking a Planner to join a global quality assurance and risk management company in London on a 12 month fixed term contract. Our client provides classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewable industries. Due to maternity cover, they are seeking a planner to join their expert team of skilled professionals.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- To allocate the proper auditors/assessors/tutors for the Projects so that the competence requirements are met and the sufficient workload for each auditor/tutor is assured and auditor chargeability is met.
- To schedule the audit/training activities together with auditors/assessors/tutors, and input the schedule into IT system (like ConCert), and ensure the audit related information (e.g. audit locations & Schemes) are properly linked in Project Level in system.
- To communicate with the clients about the scheduled audits/assessments and any changes where the cases are necessary
- For the complicated projects, to communicate with KCM's and AE's about the schedule, prepare the overall view of the forward planning up-to 15 months in ahead.
- To ensure that all audits/assessments are planned, and delivered on time and all slippage issues are identified & resolved
- To issue work orders to overseas offices for international resourcing requests.
- To prepare the monthly Forecast Report and conduct weekly analysis of the unsecured man-days and send to Operations Manager.
- To fulfil the planning related KPIs which are defined by UK Management team
- To ensure new auditors/assessors/tutors are set up Concert with correct positions and all the approved Auditor/Tutor qualification & competence information is up to date.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Graduate Level or above
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar or related skillset role
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Organisational skills are essential
- The flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong planning and diary management experience
- Enjoys a fast-paced working environment with high pressure demands
- A methodical and forward-thinking approach to decision making
- Quick to learn and navigate through new systems whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Good at problem solving with the ability to use their own initiative quickly and efficiently to respond to urgent scheduling issues
- A professional but friendly approach when talking on a regular basis to UK auditors or other global units/planners around the world
- Knowledge of the Management System Certification Process
- Ability to understand the range of technical aspects of accreditation
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on or email ashley.clarke @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13616. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"