Outstanding opportunity for a Planner to join a Tier 1 construction company in their Cambridge office
This opportunity is with the building division of this leading contractor. The building division alone has a turnover of £1.8 billion and undertakes new build public sector schemes covering Health, Education, High Rise and Commercial sectors with project values ranging from £1m to £50m
They are financially strong and have £5.5 billion in framework agreements that are set to run over the next 10 years. This covers schools, hospitals, prisons, healthcare establishments, libraries and listed buildings
You will report to the Project Manager. The successful post-holder will be responsible for providing project planning support for all aspects of the designated business stream activities from pre-tender to final account stage.
What can they offer you?
Work / life balance
Job security (recession proof)
An excellent package including car or allowance, a generous pension, share options, flexible working hours and 26 days holiday
Are you the right person?
- Demonstrable experience in leadership, resource allocation and general management
- Comprehensive programme delivery experience
- Experience in risk identification and assessment
- Detailed knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining a works programme
- Knowledge of full MS Office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint
- Relevant construction qualification
- You will live within 1 hour of Cambridge
How to apply?
Either call or email your CV to Sally Whittingham at Supply Technical or apply on line
Planner / Essex / Cambridge / Cambridgeshire / Hertfordshire / Stevenage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'