£25,000 - £28,000 per annum DOE
Our leading Essex based manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Planner to join there thriving team.
* Generate and update weekly production requirements into daily packing and milling plans for our onsite manufacturing operations
* Key Liaison into Logistics regarding availability of stocks
* Shortage Investigation / reporting
* Key Liaison into production regarding forward plans
* Changes to plan to accommodate demand
* Working with QA to generate finished product release documents
* Generate stock to order reports
* Shortage validation and communication (advisory emails)
* Rework liaison and planning
* 3rd party production planning and liaison
* Generating stock reports at month end
* Holiday cover for planning team leader
* Previous experience within a planning role (MPS, MRP and Forecasting)
* Strong analytical skills enabling good quality decision making
* Attention to detail ensure against erroneous production plans
* Good communication skills ensure stakeholders are always kept informed
* Ability to convey and communicate decisions and rationale to ensure departmental support
* Strong Excel ability
* Strong organisational skills within this busy, high profile, cross department role
* Experience using JDE (Enterprise Systems) is an advantage
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Claire at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Office/Admin, Accounts, Customer Service/Call Centre, Shipping/Logistics and B2C Sales. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job