Our client is a leading contractor in London who deliver projects under all forms of contract, they are a multi million pound turnover company.. They are currently delivering a £300m new build project and are looking for an experienced Planner to join the project team and manage the fit out packages from a planning perspective.
This is a large and prestigious project which will see you busy through to August 2018.
- Continue the development of the detailed master programme in Asta Power project Enterprise.
- Work collaboratively with the consultant design team to develop and update the design team deliverables programme.
- Development of the T/C's detailed design and procurement programmes.
- Ongoing Incorporation of the T/C programme information into the master programme.
- Management of T/C progress reporting and integration of progress information into the master programme.
- Monitoring of project and package KPI's and update of weekly trade package dashboards and reports.
- Management of design change and trade contractor change to the programme.
- Preconstruction strategy review and development of options for the mitigation of delays.
- Evaluation of EOT and other T/C claims.
- Detailed construction planning on projects above £200M +
- Design Management and strong exposure to design planning and preconstruction delivery
- Experience of working within a construction management and NEC forms of contract
- Minimum 5 years Planning experience working for Top 50 Main Contractors.
- Degree educated
- P6 experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading contractor on a prestigious project! If you are interested in this Planner position e-mail your CV to the attention of Ana Bazhenkova.