Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Forecaster/planner to join their welcoming and hard-working team. You will benefit from 25 days holidays (+bank holidays) and massive opportunities for progression.
With working hours of Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm this is a full time permanent position.
The Forecaster/Planner facilitates the monthly demand forecasting process. Utilizing the forecasting system and Interacting with the sales and marketing teams, the individual is responsible for the development of the monthly collaborative forecast. This person will track forecast accuracy by channel and drive improvement opportunities. The individual is also responsible for ensuring that the information in support of the monthly Executive S&OP Meeting is prepared and available for participants to review prior to the meeting.
On a daily basis you will be reporting to the Operations Director with your duties including…
• Understand Demand
• Participate in the development of the Production/Inventory Plans
• Develop S&OP Plan
• Participate in the Executive S&OP Meeting
Experience you will ideally have…
• Bachelors degree or equivalent or equivalent business experience
• Relevant experience in Inventory Management
• APICS certification a plus
• ERP/MRP experience
• Working knowledge of Excel.
• Must work well at the senior and middle management levels of the company.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Understand how to facilitate the gathering of information to support the S&OP process.
• Demonstrate good judgment.
• Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
• Ability to travel across the UK.
Working as part of a bright and vibrant office based in the heart Chorley your core values will be to…
• Have fun be passionate and show it
• Act with integrity & respect in all relationships
• Communicate openly and appreciate the efforts of others
• Embrace knowledge growth and change
• Strive for excellence in what we do every day
If you like the sound of this amazing opportunity… you’ll be even more excited when you find out who the hiring company is!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business