Do you have exceptional organisation skills? Do you enjoy problem solving and taking control? Would you like to develop your skills and make a role your own?
We are looking for a forward thinking candidate, with long term goals, to work for our client based in LINCOLN on a TEMP TO PERM basis.
The successful candidate will be required to arrange the delivery of the customer's product, both in the UK and overseas, on time and in full using the most cost effective means possible.
- The ability to co-ordinate and organise diaries and schedules.
- Make decisions in a timely and appropriate manner
- Enjoy the challenge of problem solving and come up with well thought through practical solutions.
- Seek ways of perfecting things, raising standards, reducing errors and overcoming omissions.
- Previous experience dealing with administration duties
- Experience in Customer service and problem solving
- Good standard of education
- IT literate
As part of the role you will be responsible for the planning and organisation of drivers diaries and travel plans. Navigating routes, arranging delivery and meeting times, booking hotels and taxis where required and over seeing the smooth transfer of products across the county and potentially over seas. Full training will be given for this role, so no previous planning experience necessary.
If you are a quick thinking individual with the ability to manage lots of different task, then we would like to speak with you to discuss the role further.
To apply, please submit your CV or contact .
Cordant People are advertising this role as an Employment Business and are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Planning Assistant