Job Title: Planner
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 depending on capability
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.30
Benefits: Parking on site, Pension, Company Bonus up to 10% of salary
Are you a degree qualified planner with a full drivers licence and strong manufacturing experience?
You will bill responsible for the end to end planning of all manufacturing and production of a key product range with an emphasis on:
- Strong ERP configuration experience
- Manage all ERP master data
- Able to direct planning strategy, run a capacity plan and manage daily production output
- Able to manage projects and be comfortable in a changing business
- Able to create reports and relevant KPI's showing production performance
- Already be an experienced planner,
- Have a degree in Business, Science or Engineering
- 5 years + experience within a logistics, FMCG or manufacturing environment
This is a key role within the business reporting directly to the Operations Director. If you feel you have the knowledge and experience to be a key part of a successful team please apply with your cv.
- "planner" "manufacturing" "engineering"