Are you an experienced Planner looking to work for a Tier 1 Contractor?
A brilliant opportunity has arisen within a well renowned construction organisation. Due to the company’s regional expansion and a number of large projects in the pipeline, our client is now seeking a Planner. It is imperative that the ideal candidate has experience on site in a commercial construction environment and is willing to travel both North and South of Worcester area.
Key Responsibilities for the Commercial Construction Planner:
- Produce site logistics and layout plans indicating site access/ distribution methods.
- Prepare short term programmes to assist the site team in achieving short term targets in line with the contract programme
- Be responsible for day to day planning issues as required by the divisional/planning manager
- Integrate into the site and/or regional team to ensure good communication and openness is prevalent
- Prepare extension of time/ delay impact programmes for use in EOT requests
- Carry out independent site visits to monitor progress
- Liaise with specialist contractors (where needed) to ensure that works are constructed in accordance with the latest information.
- Potentially advise operational staff on methodology and sequence of build
Key Skills / Experience required for the Commercial Construction Planner:
- Membership of CSCS Scheme
- First Aid
- RICS Member (or equivalent)
- Minimum ONC or equivalent in construction
- Good understanding of contract documentation, planning techniques and relevant software.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established construction company, that have managed to sustain a brilliant 'family’ culture throughout their incredible growth and are known for their staff retention and employee benefits.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job