Our Client requires a Planner to ensure 100% on-time delivery of PCBA manufacture to production as scheduled. Improves the company's ability to meet customer delivery requirements by understanding BU capacity, identifying constraints, and actively reducing lead times (availability) by-product.
As a Planner you will be responsible for:
Responsible for the flow of PCBA through the production facility and subcontract manufacturers, ensuring that production operatives/subcontractors have the correct quantities of materials/components and information delivered to them on time at the correct location to achieve on-time deliveries.
Support to coordinate all aspects of production planning, material control, shop floor scheduling and labour capacity planning
Prepare and issue shop floor documentation to meet the Production Schedule
Works to resolve, labour and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
As a Planner you require:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Operations Management, Finance, Materials Management, Computer Information Sciences, or Engineering, or equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum of three to five years of production planning or material management experience in a dynamic manufacturing environment, ideally PCBA/SMT experience
- Experience in a high mix/low volume, pull-based manufacturing
- Proven track record of success and growth in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Previous experience with SAP.
- "Planner" "planning" "PCBA" "manufacture" "material management" "SAP"