Our client, a main contractor who specialise in the new build sector, are on the lookout for a Planner for their contract based out of Surrey. In order to be considered for the role you will have a strong Planner background in the new build residential sector. The candidate will be required to travel around covering various projects in Oxford and Buckinghamshire
Day to day duties will be:
- Ensure full understanding of the project objectives and scope
- Assisting in the delivery of the program of works
- Working alongside the Project managers .
- Establish the optimal construction methodologies, logic sequences & work outputs.
- Utilise all available expertise within the organisation and the supply chain to develop the most innovative solutions and opportunities for the project.
- Develop and communicate the optimum project time model through all phases of the proposed project including planning, design, procurement, pre-construction, construction, commissioning, handover and occupation.
- Prepare method statements, sequence diagrams, programmes and input to preliminaries.
- Identify project constraints, critical resource requirements, and recommend time risk contingency allowances.
- Participate in the preparation of the risk register, ensure that planned methodology and programme incorporate arrangements for managing time and cost risks.
- Manage and co-ordinate the programme information from 3rd parties - client, consultants, suppliers etc.
- Participate in the communication of the programme to the production team to ensure they understand the constraints, risks and issues.
- A basic salary paying up to £60k
- Car/Car allowance
- Private health care
- Pension scheme 5+5
- Bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of responses, only successful candidates will be contacted.