The experience we need.
- 3-4 years’ + similar experience, comfortable in drafting and presenting to clients and internal audiences, with the ability to take data & insight and translate into interesting and informative ideas / campaign strategy
- Proven track record in integrated comms planning, with good exposure to CRM, data and direct marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must have for this role, as is work prioritisation and time management
- Pro-active attitude with the passion and curiosity for everything creative, brand and advertising!
You might currently sit within client services and are looking to make the shift into a Planner / Strategist role
As the team’s key planner / strategist, you’ll be responsible for supporting the senior planning team in ensuring that opportunities for using data are optimised across client accounts. You’ll support on the development of strategy, from the planning stage through to evaluation. The role offers great visibility cross-team and has a huge scope for career and skill development.
A well-known data & insight, marketing agency with a strong planning and CRM team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data and marketing trends.
What you'll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a really great planning and marketing team
- A competitive salary, great location and good benefit package
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on .