Our client is looking for an experienced Planner/Scheduler with previous experience in the housing and repairs sector to join their busy team in Norwich.
As a Repairs Planner/Scheduler, you are the key person communicating between the resident and maintenance worker. The role involves tasks such as:
- Providing customer service to residents and customers/tenants.
- Arranging appointments for residents/tenants in regards to maintenance/repair issues within their properties.
- Scheduling appointments for maintenance work.
- Dealing with resident queries and offering general support to maintenance help desk
- Organising appointments with trades people to carry out the appointments in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from residents & changing appointments.
- Rescheduling appointments and scheduling/prioritising emergency repair issues.
- Closing down jobs ready for invoicing.
- Logging current jobs onto company database.
- Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work.
- Updating and changing information as the job changes.
- Ordering equipment needed for the job.
- General Admin duties such as filing, scanning etc.
Hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday
Pay £8.50ph to £9.00ph
For further information, please call Natalie at Hales group, Norwich.
Please note, due to the large influx of applications, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours of submitting your CV it has been unsuccessful, however we may call you for other work that match your skill sets.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job