£13 per hour
Based in Exeter
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Temp to Perm
Our client is looking for an experienced Planner/Scheduler with previous experience in the social housing sector to join their busy team in Exeter. As a Repairs Planner/Scheduler, you are the key person communicating between the resident and maintenance worker. The role involves tasks such as;
- Providing customer service to residents and customers/tenants.
- Arranging appointments for residents/tenants in regards to maintenance/repair issues within their properties.
- Scheduling appointments for maintenance work.
- Dealing with resident queries and offering general support to maintenance help desk
- Organising appointments with trades people to carry out the appointments in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from residents & changing appointments.
- Rescheduling appointments and scheduling/prioritising emergency repair issues.
- Closing down jobs ready for invoicing.
- Logging current jobs onto company database.
- Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work.
- Updating and changing information as the job changes.
- Ordering equipment needed for the job.
- General Admin duties such as filing, scanning etc.
Please apply with your updated CV.