Planner - Engineering Maintenance Planner in Bedfordshire needed for a very well established and successful Manufacturer. The company is one of the best in their sector and has a great reputation. The Company offers an excellent working environment with a great work life balance. The company have a very friendly and helpful atmosphere.
Company will look at a contractor or permanent hire.
Monday - Friday days.
The company are interested in speak with a Engineering Maintenance Planner with the following skills;
* 2-3 years' experience in an engineering maintenance team carrying out maintenance in a heavy industry or manufacturing environment.
* Knowledge and experience in planning work for adherence to key legislative standards.
* Possesses good communication and organisational skills.
* Strong team working, problem solving and prioritisation skills.
* Have a high level of attention to detail.
* Be flexible and be able to work on own initiative.
An example of responsbilties will be;
* Monitor engineering work requests from a tracker and ensure Safety-Related Requests are prioritised and planned accordingly.
* Monitor status of Statutory Engineering Maintenance Activities and ensure all activities are planned through use of system
* Report status of Statutory Maintenance Requirements to the Compliance Engineer.
* Ensure all PM/RM activities are supported with correct level of Safety Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Report all activities failing to meet safety requirements and ensure actions are generated to develop Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Plan all elements of statutory requirements through the system.
For more information please call Simon or
Specialising in FMCG Manufacturing, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care. Proactive's FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Operations (Technical, Production) and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham (Surrey), Milton Keynes, Heathrow and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract workforce to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Simon on or submit your CV to or simply click apply below.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will £250*. *T&Cs apply
Maintenance Electrican Electrical Engineer Commutable from Bedford, Cambridge, Milton Keynes
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.