Planner / Customer Account Manager
Salary: Up to £24, 000pa, potentially go higher for the perfect skills
HPCareers are now recruiting for a talented Account Manager for a prestigious international manufacturing client. Due to significant business growth, a new full-time role has been created to support the Customer Account Management team.
• Ownership of various Customer Accounts, including new orders / call offs, execution of confirmation calls, query handling and liaison for all changes and remedial work.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships to understand your customer needs.
• Manage the customer orders, every stage of the order process/lifecycle.
• Resolve customer issues/complaints to a high standard by giving them the urgency they require. Act as the first point of contact for escalated collection queries.
• Collaborating with stakeholders including Installation, Production/Warehouse, Planning, Logistics, Project Managers, Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain customer trackers to reflect current and planned call off activity.
• Review daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s to help improve the company’s service standard
• Contribute new ideas to produce improvements to the service and process.
• Monitoring any outstanding replacement/remedial work and ensure they are completed and closed promptly.
• Maintain a live working document of all customer’s requirements and contact details.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Account Management experience
• Working in Manufacturing, Engineering or Construction is preferable
• Sales order processing/administration
• Confident IT skills
- Account Manager
- Construction Industry
- Production Planning
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job