Planner & CSA- Social Housing: Repairs & Maintenance
PLANNER & CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - SOCIAL HOUSING: REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
TEMP CONTRACT - 3 months (opportunity to apply for permanent role when available)
Competitve Hourly Rate
Based in Walton-on-Thames
Are you an experienced Planner and Customer Service Provider? Do you have impeccable Customer Service skills along with the drive and determination to further your career in an exciting new position? If so, we may be able to help you!
Here at Howells, we are working with a leading, UK contractor and regeneration group to find a successful and proactive Service Planner/Scheduler to join their team in Walton-on-Thames, working on repairs and maintenance within social housing.
For this role, you must have experience as a Planner / Scheduler working on a Social Housing contract, either for a main contractor or RSL (Social Landlord), along with excellent time management and communication skills. You will also ideally have experience of using Impact Response repairs and maintenance software.
Planner / Scheduler and CSA Responsibilities:
- Managing calls on Hunt Group system
- Managing operatives diaries
- Planning repairs and maintenance requests to the relevant operative
- Ensure trade skill sets and location parameters are working effectively
- Liaising with operatives, tenants and the Client
- Document Control - Ensure worksheets are received and checked
- Work towards individual and client KPI's
- Deal with council and private housing contracts, planning and scheduling routine, essential and emergency property maintenance works
- Tracking and monitoring to completion
- Liaison with in-house and 3rd party engineers and tradesmen and council operatives to plan appointments, materials and logistics and reorganising of schedules
- Organisation of external supply companies such as skip hire and kitchen deliveries etc.
- Ensuring all trades are readied and present on-site and works completed in-line with committed client completion dates
- Be able to work in a fast paced demanding role with constant collaboration with key stakeholders, clients, councils, housing agents, suppliers and trades
Planner / Scheduler Salary and Benefits:
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. This is a full time, temporary position - 40 hour working week, Monday to Friday for which you will receive a highly competitive hourly rate. You will be part of a stable business with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years and potential for applying for perm position.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on .
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'