Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer or Technician looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, our client are now looking to recruit a Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician for their team in Ardley, working 45 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as a Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician, our client can offer a CompetitiveSalary, plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through company Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician:
- Planned preventative maintenance of large reciprocating powergen assets
- Proven hands on experience of the operation and maintenance of equipment relevant to role
- Practical experience of maintaining & testing Low Voltage systems
- General engineering and operations experience in a heavy engineering environment
- Qualified by Experience and City & Guilds (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering
- Full driving license
Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician Responsibilities include:
- To complete all the routine planned maintenance and operation of the LFE assets as directed
- Ensure all reporting within the CMMS is effective and accurately completed after each task
- Ensure that Environmental, Health and Safety legislative requirements are maintained at all times
- To ensure that housekeeping on all powergen sites is maintained at expected levels
- Assist with internal/external auditing and stage gate assessments on LFE sites
- Responsible for the upkeep of all site tools and equipment and ensure spare parts and consumables are available when required
- To ensure that planned maintenance activities are performed in an accurate and efficient manner
About the Business
Our client is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. This business puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at the company, who are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and use smart people and technology to deliver their vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician.
Closing Date: 1st January 2018
- Planned Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job