Planned Preventative Maintenance Engineer
Industria Personnel Services are currently recruiting for a Planned Preventative Maintenance Engineer to work at one of our prestigious clients, based in Hinckley. They are a well-established manufacturing company who pride themselves on the quality of their products.
Working hours will be 16:00 to 00.00, working 37.5 hours per week.
- To perform planned preventative maintenance work across all sites, and implement continuous improvement ideas and actions
- To support dayshift overspill remedial work when required
- Ensure own and others health and safety is a priority at all times, contribute to near miss and hazard identification
- Ownership of individual projects
- Support project work such as building and machine changes and moves
- Assist in promoting and raising the profile of the maintenance department as a service provider
- Ensure all relevant reports are completed and contain the required level of data, engineer’s reports and handover documentation
- Ensure that when items used from stock, stores is decremented and when required asset and reliability is informed of potential shortages
- Ensure working areas are kept clean and tidy to a very high standard
- Cover on other maintenance shifts, as and when required
- Ensure engineer reports and hand over documentation is completed at all times
- CMMS data inputted for all planned preventative work with accurate and concise information
- A recognised maintenance trade qualification
- Experience of PLC/PC controlled machine tool or process control/production equipment
- The ability to interpret technical drawings including PLC, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical drawings
- Has the confidence to take ownership of issues and see through to completion
- Excellent time management
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you please apply online. We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.