As planned maintenance and remedial works technician, to undertake planned maintenance along with providing support to first and second line maintenance activities on a wide range of communication assets, mainly on the London Underground network.
* Must adhere to the Transport at Work Act, particular attention being drawn to the Drugs and Alcohol policy.
* Completion of planned maintenance and remedial in line with defined schedules.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Minimum 1 years experience maintaining communication assets in railway environment.
* City & Guilds, HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent
* Knowledge of the legislative and technical standards applicable to the rail environment.
* IRSE Telecomms Maintainer License (can enroll and apply for this after joining)
* Must display qualities that enable working on own initiative, or as part of a team.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.