We are currently looking for an experienced Planned Maintenance Administrator for our prestigious client based in Wareham.
The main purpose of that role is to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Managers, colleagues and all the visitors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support across a range of admin tasks
- Deliver Facilities Management services
- Working closely to ensure client is achieving quality services
- To manage the relationship with contractors
- To negotiate with contractors and suppliers
- Preparing reports for quarterly review meetings
- Use of IT software i.e., MS Office. Helpdesk management
- Maintaining all brands planned maintenance schedule, spreadsheet format
- Receive all visitors during office hours and give information or direct customers to an appropriate member of staff
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficient use of Excel and Word
- Previous experience in invoice processing
- Previous experience in dealing with high end clients
- General education to GCSE level c or equivalent in Maths and English
- Previous experience in maintenance/facilities administration will be an advantage
This role will start in the middle of April on temporary basis, but for the right candidate it may lead to permanent position.
Planned Maintenance Administrator will be working Monday to Friday only from 8:30am to 5.00pm, Friday until 4.30pm.
Starting salary is £9.58ph.
If you possess the right skills, don't wait send your application across or call Anna at Mploy in Poole for more details.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.