About the job
We aim to offer an alternative to the Big 4 and boutique technology consultancies through a more personal, tailored approach to technology implementation.
We already have an award-winning partnership with NetSuite, an established Microsoft team and a growing Management Consulting practice.
In June 2019 we formally launched our alliance with Planful (previously Host Analytics), a leading provider of online planning and close solutions. The partnership which gaining real momentum will strengthen RSM’s ability to help clients with budgeting, planning financial close and consolidation challenges using Planful’s powerful and flexible cloud-based software platform.
We are seeking an experienced Practice Lead to join our fast-growing Management Consulting team to support and deliver the rapidly growing pipeline of projects. We offer exciting client and personal development opportunities with promotion for those with the drive and the commitment to help us deliver for our clients and grow our business.
We are looking for a Planful Practice Lead who can work alongside the Finance Practice Lead Partner to:
- Lead and provide governance over RSM Planful projects, help clients and the team to deliver successful projects on-time and within budget and effectively manage engagement and RSM risk.
- Support and ultimately lead Planful sales pursuits. Work alongside the Planful sales team as part of alliance relationship to demonstrate an understanding of our prospects requirements and how we can support them to deliver tangible business benefits.
- ?Build a deep understanding of the Planful product leading to playing the role of Solution Architect on RSM Planful planning, reporting and consolidation projects.
- Act as manager and mentor to the Planful Consultants, building capability around FP&A, Finance processes and good practice implementation methods.
- Support practice and business development activities including development of go to market tools and assets e.g. design and build industry specific solutions using the Planful platform, go to market materials and insightful thought-pieces, demonstrating eminence in the market.
- Responsible for the delivering quality on all RSM Planful projects.
- Own engagement management including billing, financial and engagement risk management.
We are looking for a Practice Lead to join and lead our Planful team. An individual with a genuine passion and energy to build and grow RSM’s Planful practice with opportunities arising from across the RSM network, digital marketing and in partnership with Planful. An absolute focus on adding value to our clients and transforming the way they operate. We are looking for an experienced individual who has:
- At least 7 years hands on experience delivering planning, consolidation and reporting solutions for clients using similar CPM technologies (Oracle PBCS, Workday Adaptive, Vena Solutions, Tagetik), a real interest in extending their capabilities and be trained on the Planful platform.
- At least 7 years relevant experience in consulting, including a minimum of 2 years of experience playing the role of Solution Architect on a similar CPM technology (Oracle PBCS, Workday Adaptive, Vena Solutions, Tagetik).
- An expert in advising client on good practice finance processes including Record to Report (R2R), Finance Planning & Advisory (FP&A), KPIs, Management Reporting and Financial Consolidation and the skills to develop the capabilities of a growing team.
- Some experience managing and building a practice area including an understanding of the following key areas: practice economics, talent development, recruitment, practice and engagement management including compliance and risk management.
- Experience of and a passion for delivering real business value through technology transformation projects.
- Experience architecting the end to end planning cycles from strategic planning, through budget and forecast cycles and advising clients on good practice planning principles
- Demonstrated personal impact and credibility through the sales process and project delivery, including evidence of owning and building strong and effective client relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, solid attention to detail with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- A proven track records of successfully managing CPM project delivery including managing project financials.
Ideally candidates with additional have:
- Accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Practical experience working in a finance, particularly experience in an FP&A,
- Management Accounts, Group Finance or Commercial Finance role.
- Solution Architecture
- Technology Consulting
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'