National Field Manager - pladis
(Working for Powerforce)
Full Time, 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Package: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum + up to 10% bonus opportunity + company car
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of National Field Manager (NFM) on our pladis team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training, developing a team of Regional Field Coaches creating a culture of people development within the account
- Lead the field team, instilling a passion for performance and achievement and driving Return on Investment (ROI)
- Develop and contribute to the strategic direction of the field team - using insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice proposals and new initiatives and driving continuous improvement in operations
- Embedding and championing our clients' values and Powerforce's core values across the team
You will have:
- Experience managing a field sales team and a strong personal background in sales
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded.
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with Molson Coors and Silver Campaign of the Year Award for AGBarr. Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.Since 2012 managing the Molson Coors account we have had 24 internal promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
- People Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job