Placements and Care Planning Manager based in Shropshire. 12 months fixed term, £32,000 - £37,000.
Placements and Care Planning Manager
Hays Social Care are currently working with a Shropshire based care organisation who specialise in a therapeutic approach to children residential care across two homes in the region. Due to maternity the company are now looking for a Placement and Care Planning Manager to support across all operations in Shropshire on a 12 months fixed term contract.
You will work closely with the organisations Senior Management Team to help manage occupancy in the companies schools and homes. You will do this through responding to external placement enquiries, proactive engagement with customers, supporting referral assessment and coordination and overseeing internal placement administration and progress tracking.
The position is full time, 40 hours per week and will be offered as a fixed term 12 month contract paying a salary of £35,000 per year.
- To oversee the referrals@ email account and various online portals and respond to all enquiries in a timely manner
- To oversee and maintain the organisations policies.
- To be the first point of contact/ new customer interface with Local Authorities.
- To exercise professional judgement to help Local Authorities identify suitable young people for our services.
- To manage the referral process from enquiry to placement
- Support the management of compatibility and matching within homes.
- To provide local authorities with timely information on our service.
- To maintain a central tracker/ database of all current placements and maintain data for analysis purposes. The purpose of this is to support care planning tracking to ensure customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance. Information to include:
- Date of admission
- Local authority
- Length of placement
- Dates of LAC reviews
- Dates of PEPs and other formal Education planning meetings
- Dates of internal placement reviews
- Dates of monitoring visits by Placing Authorities.
- To liaise pro-actively with Local Authorities.
- Work with SMT colleagues on projects to update policies and procedures in accordance with legislative changes
- Assist Registered Managers and their teams in maintaining accurate care planning paperwork to evidence compliance with regulators.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job