£14.93 PER HOUR
6 MONTH TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT (POSSIBILITY TO BE EXTENDED)
MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
Main Purpose of the role:
* To discharge the Authority's responsibilities under the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation with respect to children in need, children in care and people leaving the care system.
* To discharge the Authority's responsibilities under ASCOF and other relevant legislation with respect to clients with disabilities, vulnerabilities and care needs.
* To ensure the council's eligibility criteria, policies and procedure are followed in relation to service users.
* To help create packages of support to prevent unnecessary reception of children into care and to assist adult clients to remain in their own home where possible and/or to move to suitable and appropriate residential care.
* To match service user needs to potential placements.
* To monitor the performance of current providers of placements and support services.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous Customer Service experience
* Experience with working in a Social care setting
* Local authority experience would be desirable
*Please apply online with your CV- please note only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.