Placement Officer (Customer Service Advisor)
Placement Officer - Home/Trust based
Vacancy ID: 985
Location: Lister Hospital, Coreys Mill Ln, Stevenage, SG1 4AB and Homebased
Advertising End Date: 25 Oct 2020
Vacancy Type: Permanent
The primary responsibility of this role is to;
- To assess and resolve all enquires and requests, primarily on the telephone, but by all other channels of communication, providing a world class customer service with first point resolution, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required.
- Participate in the recruitment process of flexible workers by checking all documentation brought to the office and forwarding to the relevant departments as and when required ensuring it meets NHS Professionals compliance requirements.
- To be able manage and resolve differing tasks through multiple work streams
- To make judgement and take decisions within established processes and procedures when dealing with customer requests
- To actively represent the customer throughout the organisation ensuring continuous improvement, highlighting any unusual events or trend and feeding back information to other team members and Team Managers
- Utilising personal knowledge gained from training, databases to ensure accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with customers
- Develop a good understanding of the organisation, its operations and deliverables and ensure compliance with NHS Professionals policies and procedures within work remit
- Support the creation, development and maintaining of relationships with Ward Managers, Flexible Workers and internal NHS Professionals Departments through polite and cooperative communications to help support collaborative working
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the market leader in managed flexible worker services. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts around the country to reduce their reliance on expensive agencies by helping them build their own staff banks.
We boast the largest database of more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and allied healthcare professionals registered on our bank.
We are extremely proud of our bank members, all of whom provide essential shift cover for our NHS clients to help them deliver safe, efficient and effective health services.
NHS Professionals is embraced by the NHS. We are trusted for our shared values, our leadership in flexible working and the contribution we make to the healthcare community.
Our people love working at NHS Professionals - together we help one another deliver the highest level of service. Our vision is to have a 'One NHSP’ team who feel knowledgeable, confident and empowered.
What perks are we offering in return?
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
- 27 days’ annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
- Agile working
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
Please note: In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'