Placement Coordinator - Immediate Start
A Coordinator with excellent communication skills is required for a market leading. This is an exciting and busy role that would suit someone with previous experience in a Coordinator or Recruitment Administrator role. You will act as an initial point of contact for customers and clients and be happy to support the recruitment process by providing both administrative support and guidance for other members of the team.
Duties will involve:
- Dealing with customer queries via telephone and email
- Answering inbound calls efficiently and politely
- Compliance administration (chasing references for workers, checking eligibility documentation and certification etc.)
- Updating internal databases and spread sheets
- Completing document checklists for new starter packs
- Other general administration to support the department
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an excellent problem solver, great communication skills and able to use their initiative within a call-centre environment. In order to meet business needs this role will also operate on a shift pattern basis.
Shift Patterns are between 7am and 10pm. E.g. 7am-3pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 11am-7pm, 12am-8pm, 2am-10pm. Also, occasional weekend shifts required.
This is a full time, 3-month temporary position paying £8.50 per hour, plus holiday pay, based in North Somerset.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities