Placement Administrator | Foster Care | Bristol
Swiis Foster Care is seeking an experienced administrator for our Central Placement Team based in Bristol, BS1. This is a full time, Monday to Friday position with working hours between 9am to 5pm with an annual salary of up to £23,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience, ideally within Children and Families or fostering Services, and will be working within the central placements team, acting as first point of contact to all referring local authorities and foster carers.
Key duties include, but are not limited to; Liaising with Local Authorities and carers, devise weekly reports for senior management, liaise with internal departments for invoicing purposes, data entry and general administrative duties.
The role is full time, permanent, with office hours covering 09:00 - 17:00; however, flexibility with working hours will on occasion be required.
Placement Administrator Essential Requirements:
- Experience working within a busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work as an integral part of the team
- Excellent IT and Word Processing skills
Placement Administrator Desirable Requirements:
- Good understanding of UK practice and legislation pertaining to children and foster care.
- Experience in/or knowledge of the Foster care recruitment, referral and matching and placement process.
Placement Administrator Benefits
- 20,000 - 23,000 per annum depending on experience
- 25 days’ annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Private Health Care options available after qualifying period
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Pension Scheme options
At Swiis, we believe that good and great are two entirely different things. So, we aim for the latter in everything we do. That’s why Swiis Foster Care is a national leading Independent Fostering Agency, regularly rated Ofsted Outstanding for the high-quality service provided to our foster carers and children and young people in our care.
Swiis Foster Care is a continuously expanding company and offers significant development opportunity for the right candidate.
If you believe that you have the professional experience and ambition to work for one of the finest Independent Foster Care Agencies in the UK and have the desire to improve outcomes for looked after children, then please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment history.
Swiis Foster Care is committed to safeguarding children and young people and vulnerable adults. Post holders are subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
*Terms and Conditions apply