Based in Farnborough, an exciting global business is looking for an accounts assistant with previous Purchase Ledger experience to join their Finance team. This company values its employees and will offer progression and development for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Aged creditor reporting, bank and supplier statement reconciliations, query resolution
- Payment of suppliers and being the point of contact for external and internal suppliers
- Posting payments and receipts on Sage 200
- Administration, filing and scanning duties
- Supporting the rest of the accounting team as required.
The PL Accounts Assistant should possess:
- A good knowledge of purchase ledger processes and accounts
- A good standard of IT skills, proficient in Excel and Word
- The ability to plan their own workload and to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and communication
- An outgoing, friendly personality with the ability to work within a small team and be an active team member.
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"