£25,000 - £30,000 + Progression + Training + Pension + Company Bonus + 33 Days Holiday
Coventry (Commutable from Redditch, Birmingham, Rugby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Royal Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick)
Are you a Gas Pipe-Fitter looking for a days-based role with no weekend work, within a well-established company offering training and progression?
On offer is a great opportunity to join a market-leader where you will be involved with the service, maintenance and repair of the measurement and gas control equipment for a variety of clients in a company offering full support with training and career progression.
This company provide a wide range of measurement and control instrumentation solutions. And are looking to build on their reputation and grow the business.
This role would suit a Workshop Engineer from a gas or pipe fitting background looking for training and progression in a secure, stable days-based role with no weekend work.
* Maintaining and servicing a wide range of measurement and control instruments
* Receiving full training on their wide range of products
* Working in a stable days-based role with no weekend work
* Workshop engineer with experience from the Medical Gas or Pipe Fitting industries
* Orbital pipe welding experience
* Electrical and Mechanical background
Please apply online or call Daniel Brady at Rise Technical for more information.
Mechanical, Electrical, Technical, Progression, Engineering, Engineer, Flow Control Equipment, flow control measurement equipment or pressure, process control valves, gas industry, building services, pneumatics, control valves, Coventry, West Midlands, Rugby, Nuneaton, Birmingham, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick, Hinckley, Pipe, Fitter, Pipe-Fitter, Gas, control instrumentation
- building services
- gas industry
- West Midland
- control valves
- Flow Control Equipment
- flow control measurement equipment or pressure
- process control valves