RSR Police, part of the Red Snapper Group is a trusted recruitment partner to UK policing and Law Enforcement Agencies. We recruit job professions from all sectors to provide organisation the talent to deliver effective and efficient policing.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a number of PIP1 & PIP2 Investigators to work on initial 6 month contracts based in Manchester.
- Obtain statements from witnesses including police officers, professional and expert witnesses, ensuring that statements are accurate in detail
- Interview witnesses to obtain detailed witness accounts or comprehensive witness statements
- Identifying and maximising all of the available evidence ensuring statements are legible and comply with guidelines.
- Secure and preserve the continuity of evidence and exhibits
- Ensuring evidence is gathered and stored in accordance with the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE) 1984.
- Prepare, complete and submit accurate case papers and evidential files to the highest professional standard.
- Submission and the management of cases throughout the prosecution process.
Why should I apply?
- You will operate in a covid-compliant and safe working environment.
- You will be given both the training and tools you need to get up-to-speed with the latest law enforcement practices and procedures.
- RSR is a market leading provider to the law enforcement industry and you will receive a range of benefits whilst employed with us, including a free Police Oracle subscription, training and CPD, regular social events and more.
- You will be supporting and contributing to your local community
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'