PIP Disability Assessor
Do you wish you worked 9-5 Monday-Friday in the NHS?
The opportunity really does exist!
If you are an RGN, RMN, RNLD, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist looking for a fresh challenge whilst still maintaining your clinical skills, Hays Healthcare has the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for experienced healthcare professionals to work as PIP Disability Assessors for the Pennine Acute Trust in Manchester. Your role will involve assessing claimants of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) against a criteria issued by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
This target-driven role allows you to deliver high quality assessments using your clinical expertise within a commercial environment.
What you will need:
- NMC or HCPC registration with NO restrictions or conditions on your pin
- At least 2 years post registration experience, ideally within a clinical setting
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent salary between £26,565 - £35,577 (Band 6)
- Fully paid accredited training program (8 days)
- Sociable working hours (8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm)
- Monday- Friday only (no weekends!)
- NHS Pension Scheme
- 27 days annual holiday entitlement
- Career development & additional training
- Opportunities to progress to Band 7
To apply, please attach your CV to this application or call for further information.