PIP Disability Analyst Nationwide- Calling all RGNS, RMN, RNLD , OT, Paramedics and Physios!
Flexible Working Opportunities Available: Full Time, Part Time, Weekend & Term time (minimum requirement of 20 hours per month).
Are you a driven Nurse, Physiotherapist, OT or Paramedic who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance?
Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and clinical decision making abilities in a non-clinical environment?
If you have answered "yes" to these questions, then an excellent and unrivalled opportunity awaits you in Independent Assessment Services, working as a Health & Disability Analyst.
The support you will receive during and after your training, is second to none. The comprehensive induction programme will allow you to complete assessments and write reports on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Support is on-going and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Health & Disability Analyst.
Due to the broad range of conditions and disabilities you will encounter, each day will be different and varied. Your existing clinical knowledge will develop in a way no other healthcare role allows. You will be conducting individualised assessments through a combination of domiciliary visits and centre based appointments. You will use your existing and newly acquired skills to determine how a condition/disability is impacting on a person’s ability to perform activities of daily living, whilst also recognising that individuals are affected in different ways.
Following the assessment and after completing either a physical and/or mental state examination, you will write a detailed, impartial report for the DWP, who make the decisions regarding the benefit entitlement.
While the role is autonomous, you will have the excellent benefit of being able to share knowledge with a team which will comprise of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, paramedics and nurses from the fields of mental health, general and learning disabilities. To be considered for this opportunity, full registration with the NMC or HCPC, plus a minimum of 2 years’ post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings is required. A full driving license is also essential.
* Working a pattern of 2 weeks mobile posting and 1 week in home territory
* Travelling across the UK to carry out a broad range of face to face medical assessments
* Analysing clinical evidence and observations in order to produce professional and concise reports facilitating DWP decision makers to make informed conclusions
* Liaising with national medical authorities as necessary, including internal and external departments/organisations
* Medical assessments will be conducted through a combination of assessment centre based appointments and from the claimants' homes using a company provided car
* You will attend a comprehensive full-time induction programme and hands-on training for initial 15 weeks - full salary provided whilst gaining valuable professional development
As a Registered Clinician working as a Mobile Disability Analyst you will profit from an annually reviewed salary + benefits.
Your Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
* A premium, low-emission company car and all travel/work related expenses paid for
* NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
* No nights, weekends or bank holidays
* 25 days of annual leave + option to buy and sell additional days
* Private medical insurance, life assurance & income protection insurance
* Medical indemnity insurance and CPD
* Excellent opportunities for career growth
* Willing to travel as part of day-to-day role and be away from home territory for regular 2 week periods whilst maintaining motivation and commitment
* Prepared to fulfil a working pattern of 2 weeks of peripatetic work and 1 week in your home location - You will need to be fully flexible to travel anywhere in the UK
* Hold a UK driving license
* Full registration with the NMC/HCPC and continuous professional development maintained
* Excellent clinical, organisational and interpersonal skills and basic IT capabilities
* Hold the ability to communicate in a clear and courteous manner with both customers and stakeholders via telephone, email and face to face
* Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings including experience in clinical decision making
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and use initiative
* Skills in report writing would be beneficial
Please call Nikita at SJB medical for immediate consideration.
- Professional Development
- Report Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job