Picker & Packer
Immediate starts - permanent positions for suitable candidates
We are recruiting for several Picker & Packer in the Burton upon Trent area. With the possibility of permanent positions for the right candidates. This alcohol distribution centre is within easy reach of town and has access to public transport.
- 22:00 - finish. Sunday - Thursday - £9.70 PER HOUR
You will need to be willing to work compulsory over time if required which can involve a 12 hour shift.
As a Picker you will need to have:
- Previous warehouse Picker & Packer experience ideally using LLOP / PPT / FLT trucks but training will be provided
- Using RF Scanners
Role of picker & Packer :
- Picking Beer, wine and spirits
- Using and RF Scanners
- Training provided
- Working as part of a team
- Excellent working environment
Benefits of working with us as a Picker & Packer :
- Permanent positions available for the right candidates if your attendance is good and you are hitting your KPIs
- Immediate start
Standard Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on: .
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- picker/packer/Picking/warehouse operative/general operative/warehouse/despatch/llop/ppt
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'