Stafffinders are seeking experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join a reputable company within Perthshire
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure that all products are packed to meet customer and company specifications
- To ensure all tasks performed are as per training given and safe working procedures
- Working to agreed training plans, bringing any skill shortfalls/difficulties to the attention of your Supervisor.
- Ensure understanding of expected standards and targets before commencing any tasks
- To carry out all assigned tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures, particularly with regard to H&S and Food Safety.
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of hygiene and food safety
- Able to work as part of a team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'