Picker Packer - £105+ per day
We are recruiting for Picker Packer roles in Burtonwood, Warrington.
This warehouse is an excellent working environment. There are lots of incentives and benefits, an opportunity to go permanent after 12 weeks, and our client is always looking to promote from within so the chance for development is endless.
- Hours of work: Set shift pattern. 4 on-3off, 3on-4 off rotating. Static Days OR Static Nights available
- Days 6am-6pm / Nights 6pm-6am
- Front End Shift Sunday- Tuesday + every other Wednesday
- Back end Shift pattern Thursday-Saturday + every other Wednesday
- Pay Rates: Days : £8.75 rising to £9.00 P.H. after 26 weeks and £9.30 after 12 months.
- Nights £10.15 PH rising to £10.40 PH after 26 weeks and £10.70 after 12 months.
- Overtime available every week at x1.5 and all breaks paid.
Role of a Picker Packer:
- Order picking health and beauty products using hand held scanners
- Packing health and beauty products at a pack station which will involve operating packaging machine, inserting leaflets, labelling and preparing for dispatch.
- Quality Control
Benefits of working with us as a Picker Packer:
- 2x 30 minute paid breaks
- Free Onsite Parking
- Canteen with hot & cold food, including facilities to bring your own food
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Picker Packer role please click apply
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- warehouse/operative/warehouse operative/picking/packing/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'