Juice Recruitment are currently supporting one of the largest privately owned Logistics company in Andover. They specialise in Food and Drink, Retail and Automotive transport countrywide. By being an industry leading company, they have excellent opportunities in house to gain qualifications and to progress within the business.
My client is looking for candidates who can use their initiative and work in a fast paced environment, your main duties will include:
- Unloading/Loading vehicles ready for delivery up to 20KG
- Carefully stacking/placing goods on racking in the correct section of the Warehouse
- Ensuring the Warehouse is kept to a high level of order and cleanliness
- Assisting with general Warehouse duties as and when required (such as re-packing/re-labelling stock ready for delivery)
- Working to fast-paced timescales
For the right candidate there will be a permanent opportunity and you can also gain a Flexi Forklift license. You will be working across a three shift rotation. Previous experience isn’t required but is welcome! Have you got what it takes to be successful within this business?? Then apply now!