Job Title: Warehouse Picker / Packer
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 (dependant on experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
Shift Times: 0800 - 1800
Here at Bluebells we have an exciting new vacancy for a Picker and Packer at an outstanding and reputable company working within the Jewellery sector. This is a perfect job for those who are quick with their hands and a great chance for an individual to utilise their skills in a growing department.
- Checking items for any defects
- Stock taking / counting
- Packing jobs ready for dispatch
- Loading & Unloading
- You will need to be able to walk and stand on your feet for long periods
- Work independently as well as part of a team
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience is preferable but Full induction and training is provided
- Basic mental maths skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to meet targets in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will be well aligned with our core values;
- Positivity ; people feel enthusiasm and emulate is. "See solutions, not problems" is our mantra we encourage openness, idea generation and an open atmosphere.
- Drive ; we want to see your motivation shine through.
- Professionalism; we expect you to have the right attitude and behaviours to be able to discuss business processes and challenges.
- Thoughtfulness ; think about the tasks you’re completing, the results you’re getting and improvements which could be made to your own behaviour and the company processes.
- Adaptability ; change and growth are basic requirements so our employees should embrace this.
This position is temporary but could be permanent for the right candidate.
For further information please contact Bluebells directly.
- Quality Control
- Order Picking