Have you got experience working in a warehouse? Want to use that experience in a company that leads the way in technology, customer service and development? Then come and join us in Goole as a full time picker and packer!
We are looking for people to be a part of our busy and friendly team, working for one of the largest Supermarkets in UK with the real opportunity for long term or permanent work in Goole!
Pay rates for Picker and Packers: £8.00- £12.44 per hour (depending on shift and performance)
Benefits for Picker and Packers include :
- Friendly environment with good career prospects
- Regular Overtime
- Full training provided - so no experience is necessary
- PPE Provided
- A rewarding recommend a friend scheme
- A full time role, with over-time available
- Variety of shifts available
- Subsidised canteen with free Wi-Fi and free tea/coffee. Free gym
- Plenty of free parking
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Genuine opportunities to progress
- Also have one off bonus payments for top performers, most improved performer etc
- And plenty more!
Picker and Packers Available: Shift patterns will cover Monday to Sunday
To work as a Picker and Packers in our warehouse you will need to be:
- Over the age of 18
- Happy to handle Alcohol
- Able to lift weights up to 20kg independently
- Have the right to work UK
- Be able to pass a Drugs and Alcohol test
This is not a short term job, this is a temporary ongoing position, meaning you can be long term employed with the chance of become a permanent employee.
Become a Picker and Packer today by either calling us on or applying online!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- full time