Have you got experience working in a warehouse? Want to use that experience in a company that leads the way in technology, customer service and development? Then come and join us in a state of the art warehouse in Warrington
We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Picker and Packer in Warrington for Amazon! They are focused on customer service, innovation and people development!
The role of Picker and Packer would see you working regular hours and days on a shift basis. This role also has the potential to develop into a permanent contract...!
Pay Rates for Picker and Packers:
- Day shift £8.00
The Picker and Packer Role:
- The role is an active role with picking and packing
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
What we are looking for in a Picker and Packer:
- We are looking for self motivated people
- Hard working people
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- Team players who will work to increase productivity
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who develop people, look to help further their careers and reward commitment
What's in it for you:
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
Where is the job:
- The job is located in Warrington
How to apply:
- Click 'Apply' Now and we'll contact you shortly or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
- "Picker & Packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job