IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
We are recruiting pick line operatives for our Client, a Waste Management Company based in Luton Beds to work on an ongoing basis working Monday to Friday,
Hours of work are; 06.00 0- 16.30
Working as part of the recycling team you will be separating recycling on a moving pick belt.
Experience & skills required:
- Previous experience of working in a recycling environment would be an advantage however this is not a requirement
- A good understnding of the English language both written and spoken, speaking Romanian or Polish language is advantageous
- Must be able to work on a moving belt
- Comfortable working in a dusty and smelly environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Must be physically fit
- Able to work in a recycling environment
- Can commit to working Monday to Friday
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operate as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'